CCIS Business Coaching
Part.3 - Bidding on Opportunities
If you are interested in bidding on federal and would like to learn more on how, this webinar is right for you!
Join CCIS Centre for Entrepreneurship and Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) (formerly OSME) for an overview of the federal bidding process and learn:
- - The different types of solicitation documents
- - The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- - How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- - How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- - Best practices, tips, and more!
We offer remote and in-person services:
Remotely and In-Person
Remotely and in-person
Remotely and in-group
Introduce a business partner
Would you like to invite someone from your professional network? Refer them to us and we will be happy to send them a formal invitation to one of our future events!