CCIS Centre for Entrepreneurship Events
Part.3 - Bidding on Opportunities
If you are interested in bidding on federal and would like to learn more on how, this webinar is right for you!
Join CCIS Centre for Entrepreneurship and Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) (formerly OSME) for an overview of the federal bidding process and learn:
- - The different types of solicitation documents
- - The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- - How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- - How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- - Best practices, tips, and more!